Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

Unfair

As the young girl, I was selected as a young athlete of my primary school basketball team. My coach believed I will have a great future. However, I was not a hard worker. The huge load of the practice is too much for me usually. Therefore, I tried to skip some practice terms and had some rest for recovery. Because of my talent, I can still win the practice game in my training team. One day, there would be a game in my city. As the best athlete in my team, I was the first selection for my coach. I was exciting about the new game which can brought me a lot of awards. I really liked the feeling of being the first and accepting the golden metal. However, my coach was not selected my as the main member of the team. I was very upset about the decision. In order to find out the reason, I went to ask my coach. He told me my attitude in the training was bad. He did not believe I was in the good condition during the game. I regretted about the former behavior and watching my teammates winning the final game. I still believed that I was good enough and had the greatest condition during the game period. I was wronged about the decision of my coach. Although they still won the final championship finally, the game was hard without me. The game proved that I was necessary. My coach made a huge mistake by building a team without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment